How to make an Online Appointment for treatments?
- Open the browser: CHROME/FIREFOX/ SAFARI etc.
- Type CLIENT.PLANATOR.APP or click LINK
How often will you receive notifications about your appointment?
You receive notifications by email in the following situations
- Appointment reminder (48 hours before the booked appointment)
- Appointment cancellation (if the client or the Kallos studio cancels the appointment for some reason, the notification will be sent to the email)
- Change of appointment (if the client or the Kallos studio changes the existing appointment, the notification will be sent to the email)
- Failure to attend the appointment (if the client does not appear at the scheduled appointment, a notification about the further procedure will be sent to the email.)
How can you cancel or change an appointment?
You can cancel your appointment no later than 24 hours before the appointment on the application itself or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the appointment is not canceled on time, Studio Kallos reserves the right to charge 50% of the amount of the agreed appointment, at the next arrival.
Terms of Business Studio Kallos
Appointments can only be booked ONLINE at the following LINK
Change of Appointment:
In the event that the client or the salon needs to change the appointment, both parties are obliged to notify at least 24 hours before the confirmed appointment.
If you are not able to come at the agreed time, please
You must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance , so that we can transfer it to someone else. If the appointment is not canceled on time, Studio Kallos reserves the right to charge 50% of the amount on the next arrival.
You can cancel your appointment on the application itself or via email email@example.com
When you cancel an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email.
Thank you for understanding